Sunday, February 10, 2013

Challenge 197

Before we get to our regularly scheduled programming, we have a special treat for you for the next 3 weeks!  We're getting ready for our 200th challenge on March 3rd.  We have so many things planned for our big anniversary.  We're starting off with a little game each week for the 4 challenges leading up to the 200th.  We're on week 2. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with either a link to one of your favorite cupcake inspirations or tell us something you like about the challenge.  A random winner will be chosen from all commenters to win a surprise from our DT's craft rooms.  Trust us, it's a fabulous prize!

We are sponsored this week by


Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties:









We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules on the left.


Happy Crafting!
Jen

11 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Valentine DT creations and the inspiration that your challenges have to offer. Thanks for all you do.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Cindy C. said...

All cards so sweet! I love seeing all the delicous inspiration photos. Even though I couldn't play along, I love seeing them; they are a feast to my eyes!!

bijal parekh said...

Hi,
Lovely cards. I loved the purple one's colour combination. Please find my entry for this challenge at:
http://pygmyarts.blogspot.in/2013/02/diamond-fold-card.html

Bijal

sammi said...

Gorgeous creations, team! Love them all! Happy upcoming Birthday, too, Cupcake Inspirations!

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and all the inspiration. I just linked up:).

Peace. Love, Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

tshupile said...

Thanks for the chance to win a surprise.
I love this challenges here at your blog. All the combinations are so yammy!! How can I pick just one?
:)
Anat

Patrycja Photography said...

Hello Dear :) .
Great blog. Interesting post.
Have a nice weekend.
Welcome to my blog.
http://photographyismyexistence.blogspot.com/

Like me on Facebook. I will be extremely grateful.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

Kate L said...

My first time here, I´ll be back that´s for sure. Love all the creativity

Karen Letchworth said...

I had so much fun with this challenge!
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Congrats on your upcoming 200th challenge!! All the challenges look so scrumptious!!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

Ladies, those are some beautiful hearts

Post a Comment